Short stays (CS) - 93 days
The persons wishing to be accommodated at the Foundation within the framework of a stay of university, research, seminar, conference, linguistic or training course of less than 93 days, must imperatively register on the CIUP website: moins de 93 jours, doivent impérativement s’inscrire After studying your file, you will receive a confirmation email from the foundation and will have to send us the following documents:
After studying your file, you will receive a confirmation email from the foundation and will have to send us the following documents:
- A copy of your valid identity card or passport
- The confirmation document with your dates
- The internal regulations of the foundation, signed
- Medical certificate (stay longer than one month)
- The reason for your stay (attach a certificate justifying your stay in Paris (letter of invitation to a seminar, internship certificate, language courses ...)
Applicable rates and regulations can be downloaded below.
Magnificent place, and what a welcome!
Our opening hours
The foundation is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The administration is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
(+33)(0)1 40 78 74 26