Pelouse en face de la Maison Internationale
All floors have:
- A collective kitchen equipped with hotplates, oven, sink, tables, chairs, toaster (fridges with individual lockers).
Kitchen utensils (pots, plates, glasses...) are not provided.
NB special containers for glass, paper and household waste are at your disposal near the kitchens.
- All rooms are equipped with WiFi
You also have:
In the basement :
- Laundry room (3 washing machines, 3 dryers), 1 ironing board
- Billiard room
- Music room
- Photo studio
- Plastic Arts Studio
- Fitness room
- a movie room
- Bicycle parking: places limited, written request must be provided before arrival. For information, implementation of a self-service bicycle rental system by the City of Paris with free access for the first half hour of use
On the ground floor:
- Lounge/reading room (newspapers, periodicals, etc...)
- Large party hall
On the first floor:
On the second floor:
- Computer room available to residents
On the fourth floor:
- Plastic arts room
On the fifth floor:
- Large lounge
Possibility to have meals and breakfast at the Collège d'Espagne, near the Biermans-Lapôtre Foundation (official website: www.colesp.net, at the Maison Heinrich Heine: www.maison-heinrich-heine.org/ and at the CIUP: www.ciup.fr).
Our opening hours
The foundation is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The administration is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
(+33)(0)1 40 78 74 26